Vasectomy Australia performs all vasectomy under local anaesthetic. Most procedures take less than 15 minutes, and our no scalpel technique means a quicker recovery so you can get back to your usual activities, usually within 7 days.
No scalpel vasectomy with Vasectomy Australia has a greater than 99% success rate.
Vasectomy Australia is one of the most affordable vasectomies on the market, with a low out of pocket expense of $536.
Why Choose Vasectomy Australia
- All of Vasectomy Australia’s doctors have undergone expert training under world leading vasectomists
- Our doctors have dedicated their full time practice to vasectomy and each perform over 1000 cases a year
- We use a gentle technique allowing fast recovery with minimal downtime
- Affordable price
- IV Sedation available
- 24 Hours after-care support
- No scalpel and open-ended techniques
- Multiple locations close to patients across Australia
- Same day consultation and procedure
- Free phone consultations available
- Online bookings available
How It Works
The operation takes about 15 minutes and goes like this:
- A local anaesthetic is injected into the area using a fine needle, that feels no worse than a flu injection or dentist’s needle.
- A tiny hole is made in the scrotum.
- The vas deferens is divided and the testicular end of the tube is left open – This helps prevent congestion in the testis and therefore reduces the risk of pain or post vasectomy syndrome.
- A tiny layer of tissue is placed between the two ends of the vas to stop them re-joining.
- The same procedure is performed on the other side but through the same hole.
- The skin edge is clipped together without stitches.
- Dressing is applied