No Scalpel Vasectomy With IV Sedation Now Available in Sydney!
Vasectomy Australia is excited to offer IV Sedation for patients getting their vasectomy done in Sydney at our Enmore Clinic. IV Sedation is an affordable alternative for anxious men to vasectomy under General Anaesthetic. The out of pocket cost for vasectomy with IV Sedation is only $720, as opposed to a general anaesthetic in a private hospital which can leave you thousands of dollars out of pocket.
IV Sedation with Vasectomy Australia is provided by a specialist anaesthetist to ensure the highest level of safety and comfort for our patients.
|Vasectomy Fee $550|
Plus Booking Fee* $100
|Medicare Rebate: $219||Gap $431|
|IV Sedation Fee $450||Medicare Rebate: $160||Gap $290|
|Total Fee $1100||Medicare Rebate: $379||Gap $721|
* The $100 booking fee is an administrative fee to secure your appointment. There is no Medicare rebate for this fee should you have reached your Medicare Safety Net threshold.
The Benefits of IV Sedation
- Organising IV sedation through Vasectomy Australia is much cheaper than a General anaesthetic in a hospital
- We use a SPECIALIST ANAESTHETIST; you are in safe hands
- Sleep through your vasectomy, wake up and its done. Great for anxious guys
- Quicker recovery than a General anaesthetic
- Must not drive and you will need a driver to you home after the vasectomy
- No eating for at least 6 hours prior to their appointment
- Anaesthetic Fee will be collected prior to the procedure and must be paid in full. Vasectomy fee will be collected as usual: $100 deposit and balance on the day
Introducing Our Special Anaesthetist
Dr Anthony McGirr
MBBS (USyd) FANZCA
Areas of Specialisation
- Anaesthesia for Plastic and Cosmetic surgery
- Robotic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Difficult Airway Management
Dr Anthony McGirr graduated Medicine at the University of Sydney and obtained his Fellowship of the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetics in 2001. Dr McGirr has worked at Westmead Hospital as a staff specialist and now works at private hospitals in the Sydney area. He teaches medical students and Anaesthesia Trainees at Macquarie University Hospital and Westmead Private Hospital.