Have you decided that it is time for a vasectomy? Adelaide men can visit Dr Geoff Cashion of Vasectomy Australia for a safe, effective and affordable 30 minute vasectomy procedure that only requires a local anaesthetic. With the no-scalpel vasectomy technique, you can obtain a pregnancy risk-free lifestyle that addresses your future family planning concerns.
Performing over 30 vasectomies a week across Australia, Dr Geoff Cashio is one of Australia’s most trusted and respected vasectomists, providing the affordable vasectomy cost Adelaide men desire.
What does a vasectomy do?
Men who no longer wish to have children or use various forms of contraception turn to a vasectomy procedure for obtaining the peace of mind they are looking to achieve. This form of permanent contraception closes the sperm-carrying tubes, making the semen free of sperm that can cause an unwanted pregnancy.
If you do not wish to have children in the future, this is an option that removes that risk. It is important that you do not approach this decision lightly or with any thoughts of a reversal in mind. This is a permanent form of contraception and should be considered as such.
Essentially, this procedure offers peace of mind, in a simple uncomplicated 30 minute process that requires minimal downtime, where you can even drive yourself home afterwards. There is no scalpel required in this comfortable and quick process. We perform the procedure regularly in Adelaide, as well as other vasectomy clinic locations throughout Australia.
Why Choose Vasectomy Australia
- Dr. Geoff Cashion has been practicing medicine for over 17 years and was trained in Florida, USA by one of the world’s leading vasectomy surgeons, Dr. Doug Stein.
- He is a Fellow of the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (FACRRM) and the Royal College of Emergency Medicine (FRCEM)
- Experienced and dedicated vasectomy surgeon, performing the gold standard no-scalpel open-ended vasectomy technique
- Affordable price
- 24 Hours after-care support
- Options for consultation and procedure on the same day
- Free phone consultations with Dr Geoff Cashion
- Online bookings available
Frequently Asked Questions
- Melbourne – Vasectomy Centre
- Sydney – Vasectomy Centre
- Newcastle – Cooks Hill Healthcare Hub
- Central Coast – Wyoming Medical and Dental Centre
- Dubbo – Western Plains Medical Centre
- Wollongong – Dapto Medical Centre
- Port Macquarie – Port Macquarie Medical & Dental Centre
- Canberra – Ginninderra Medical & Dental Centre
- Rockhampton – CQ Doctors Allenstown
It would be best if you read our Preparing for your Vasectomy page to understand all of the elements required from you. Our team is always on hand to guide you through this process.
Once you have had your vasectomy and paid for it, we will process your Medicare rebate on your behalf. You will usually receive your payment into the bank account you have nominated with Medicare within 48 hours. If you have not received the payment 1 week after your vasectomy please email email@example.com and we will chase it up.
For more information about your Medicare rebate please visit https://vasectomyaustralia.com.au/medicare/